Thursday, October 1, 2009

Heroes' new season - poor ratings amidst a fantastic start

I'm addicted to HD shows and Fall 2009 has the list of the best come backs ever. Heroes Season just premiered it's 2 hour episode (September 21, 2009) and I've been missing it so much.There's always something to watch and wonder what's gonna happen next.

Season 4 starts with an odd burial ceremony and an old carnival, this is the new twist to the story - the Sullivan brothers. Meanwhile our heroes are trying to find ways to cope with recent events. Claire & Matt trying to find normality and others are trying to use their abilities to do good. Angela worries about Sylar, and a new threat arrives in the form of a mysterious carnival.

And a compass?! This is the most intriguing part in this chapter.

I'm saddened about it's poor ratings because it's in competition with Dancing With The Stars which gets all of the attention. We'll I don't watch it anyway so why do I care :D. I'll just stick with Heroes and it gets more interesting as it goes along.



Download The Premiere Episode. Click Here
You'll Need uTorrent to download bittorent files.

No comments: